Thursday, December 5, 2019

El Coyote - Danbury, CT

We love El Coyote.  It is one of our favorite Mexican restaurants.  Our favorite part is that they offer salad if you don't want the rice and beans.  The salad has the most delicious ginger citrus dressing, yummy!  Lee ordered his regular chicken enchiladas and I ordered the chicken fajitas. My fajitas had a decent amount of chicken and I love when some of the peppers and onions are charred from the hot skillet. I also liked that they gave me separate plate to make my fajitas, sometimes places don't do that. There was success all around.  Our waitress was friendly and knowledgeable.  The atmosphere isn't screaming Mexican, there is more of a nod to the culture.  Very nice!  It was an enjoyable time all around.

Rating: 😋😋😋😋

www.elcoyotemexico.com



No comments:

Post a Comment