Thursday, December 5, 2019

Update: Market Place, Danbury, CT

We tried Market Place in Danbury, hoping it was better than the Woodbury restaurant.  We both ordered hamburgers, because we aren't rich and didn't want to go broke eating a quick dinner.  The waitress, who was very nice, asked if we wanted any extras on our burgers or salad etc. instead of fries. Never mentioned an up-charge. I got the regular burger with fries, but Lee said avocado on the burger sounded good and he got the salad instead of the fries.  The burgers were delicious.  They were cooked properly and juicy.  Then we received the bill.  Ten extra dolllars for avocado and salad.  Unbelievable!!  Almost $40 for two burgers!  I'm done with that place.  When I want another good burger, I'll head over to Chuck's where I don't feel like I'm getting the shake down.

Rating: Burgers: 🍔🍔🍔🍔
             Prices: 💰💰💰💰💰 OUT OF CONTROL!


No comments:

Post a Comment