Thursday, January 9, 2020

Empire Szechuan - Ridgefield, CT

When we entered the restaurant we realized it was nothing to look at.  There were a few small tables, no artwork and no ambiance.  It smelled okay.  I hate when places smell weird to me.  I have to admit that I do have a super smeller, so sometimes I can smell things no one else can.  It's kind of odd.  Anyway, we didn't know what to expect.  We sat at a table and there was one guy sitting at another table.  The phone rang like crazy, so we figured that most of their business is take out.  Lee got his usual chicken with broccoli and I ordered chicken with garlic sauce.  The food came out quickly and delicious.  The servings were generous.  I almost forgot that I got spring rolls that were very good. 
This isn't the place to go for a lovely date night, but it was a good place to grab some good food after shopping. 

Rating: 👌👌👌

www.empireszechuanridgefield.com


No comments:

Post a Comment