Thursday, January 9, 2020

Prime Pub - Danbury, CT

The restaurant is very nice inside, but the setup isn't great.  When we walked in the front door, there wasn't anyone around to great us and there was no way for anyone in the back room to see customers as they enter.  There is a hostess stand, but no host/hostess.  Lee and I had to walk to the back of the restaurant and still had to wait to be acknowledged.  Not a great start!  Then we waited a decent amount of time to be waited on, but it was busy so I'm reasonable.
We both ordered the Prime Pub burger.  It has sauteed mushrooms, swiss cheese and truffle aioli.  I asked for the aioli on the side.  There are choices for sides and we both decided on tater tots.  I mean seriously, who can resist a good tot?!  The burgers were cooked perfectly and very enjoyable.  Crap, now I really want a burger!  Darn it!  Why am I making pasta sauce for dinner? Ugh!

If something is done about the setup and service gets a little better, I think it could be a solid 4/5 rating.

Rating: Service: 😐😐😐
             Food:🍔🍔🍔🍔

www.primepubdanbury.com


No comments:

Post a Comment