Thursday, October 10, 2019

Rye Ridge Deli (the old Oscars) - Westport, CT

My friend, and I used to go to Oscars all the time, then the owner passed away.  I think I read that some employees took over the business.  Now it's Rye Ridge Deli with 3 locations.  Good news, it's still yummy!!  It's also fun to check out all the stores on the street.

When you are seated, you are given a bowl with some pickles, two dill and two half sour.  They are so good!  Lee ordered the salmon club with fries and I ordered a pastrami sandwich with cheese and thousand island dressing.  Lee said his sandwich was very good. My pastrami was great, it wasn't all fatty and nasty. All the food seemed very fresh. Service was good and the bathroom was really clean. We did try to get some bagels at the counter to bring home, but that part isn't very organised. There was an awesome selection of deli food, I just wish there were people to wait on us.

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃 1/2

www.ryeridgedeli.com



1 comment: