Wednesday, November 20, 2019

John's Best Pizza Restaurant - New Milford, CT

We really liked the ambiance when we walked into the restaurant.  The wait staff was very nice and attentive.  Lee ordered his typical stuffed shells and I ordered a combo with a stuffed shell, a couple ravioli and what I can only assume was lasagna underneath a ton of sauce.  Lee enjoyed his food and mine was okay.  I'm very picky about Italian food and I really liked the sauce.  Some of the best around.  I wasn't a big fan of the lasagna.  Too much meat and nothing was distinguishable.  No layers, just a blob.  The bread wasn't that great either.  Maybe we have to go back some time to try the pizza.  We also really liked the salad dressing. Yum!
The waiter also recognized Lee from DMV.  He told Lee that his wife said he was a really nice agent when he gave her her road test. It was a nice compliment to Lee.

Rating:🍕🍕🍕


No comments:

Post a Comment