Saturday, August 17, 2019

American Pie Company - Sherman, CT

I love this place!  The food is homemade and the desserts are amazing.
We went at an odd time one day so Lee got breakfast and I got lunch.  I think he ate a western omelet and I had the birdie, aka a real turkey sandwich from roasted turkey with cheese, bacon and tomato on grilled marble rye bread.  So freakin' good!!  It's one of those sandwiches that you crave when you are hungry or in the middle of the night. You know what I'm saying.  We also brought home a strawberry rhubarb pie and an eclair for me.  The eclair was huge and I initially intended to eat half, but that didn't happen.  I ate the whole thing in one sitting.  It was just too good to stop! NOM NOM!!

The waitresses are great too. They always make you feel like they've known you forever and are very friendly. The portions are substantial, so go there hungry and don't skip dessert.  They take pie orders for the holidays too!  I can't think of anything I don't like about this place. 

We also enjoy stopping by the Historical Society when we are in Sherman.  You can find some unique gifts and books.

Rating: 🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰


 www.americanpiecompany.com

1 comment:

  1. I 100% agree with your review. Food is excellent and the desserts are heavenly. It is one of my favorite places to eat!

    ReplyDelete