Saturday, August 17, 2019

Senor Panchos - Southbury, CT

I fell behind on my reviews lately, that's why there are so many today.  I think I better start changing my hair soon so restaurant owners don't recognize me.  Uht oh, Lee will have to change it up too. HAHA!!  I figure it could go one of two ways, either we get the most amazing food or we get a little spit... for those of you who don't know me...I'm kidding.

Anyway, I really like the salsa at Senor Panchos.  It isn't pulverized.  There are small chunks of onions and whatever else they put in salsa. I ordered the Santa Fe burrito and Lee had beef tacos.  Our friends had a Santa Fe burrito and steak fajitas.  Lee didn't seem overly impressed with his tacos, but they are tacos.  I enjoyed my burrito, except I wish there was a little less cinnamon in the mole sauce.  The chicken in the burrito was well seasoned, something other places don't pay attention to.  Lee ordered flan, because he always orders flan.  It was creamy and looked very good.  Darn, now I want flan!!!  The rest of us didn't have dessert.  Our friends did get cappuccino while Lee ate his flan.  We meet our friends at this restaurant quite often and half the time the cappuccino machine isn't working, so you may or may not be able to get it there.  Overall it's a decent American/Mexican restaurant and good service.

Rating: 🍮🍮🍮

No pictures, but I have a Jim Barbaries update.  Lee called and emailed and we finally received a gift certificate.

www.senorpanchos.com


No comments:

Post a Comment