Thursday, August 29, 2019

Hanna's - Danbury, CT

Hanna's is a local Middle Eastern Restaurant and Market.  I've heard through the grapevine that it was recently sold, but the food was as delicious as always.  I went there for lunch with a friend and we both really liked our food.  The server was a lovely young lady who anticipated what we needed without us having to ask.  I was impressed.

I had the combination platter which consisted of hummus, baba, tabbouli, spinach pie, cheese and olives.  My friend had Shish Tawook, which is chicken marinated in garlic and spices.  It looked so good.  We were both too full to try any of the desserts.  There was a table near us who ordered a bunch of appetizers and small plates.  I really need to do that one day.  Yum!

Rating: 😋😋😋😋

I couldn't find a website and I forgot to take a picture.  Here is a picture of coffee filter sunflowers that I made.




No comments:

Post a Comment