Thursday, February 13, 2020

440 Line - New Fairfield, CT

Lee and I went for a ride one Sunday and we decided to stop in to 440 Line.  It was about noon on a Sunday and they had just opened.  The only people there were the bartender and the chef.  I had been there a couple nights before for a fundraiser, but I didn't eat anything.  The food looked good when it was coming out of the kitchen that night.  

The bartender was a very nice woman and the chef also chatted with us for a while.  I ordered a burger and Lee ordered a cheese steak sandwich.  The food was alright.  My burger was a french soup burger and I wish there was more of a selection burger wise.  Lee thought his sandwich was on the skimpy side.  The fries were yummy.  I'm honestly still on the fence about this place for food.  It may be more of a bar, but I'm not sure yet.  We went at an odd time.  

I want to give this place another try and see how it goes.  For now I will rate it with a question mark.

Rating:  ???



No comments:

Post a Comment