Thursday, February 13, 2020

The Olive Tree Restaurant: Woodbury, CT

Anyone who follows my reviews should sit down right now.  I have been called a tough critic and I agree that I can be tough.  I also believe in telling the truth through my taste buds, so this review will be shocking!

I do not have one single complaint!!!!  Lee and I went to The Olive Tree for lunch yesterday and it was one of the most pleasant experiences we've ever had at a restaurant.  The place is beautiful and the service impeccable.  After we ordered, the waitress brought us pita bread with hummus and a sour cream cucumber dip. So good and different.

Lee ordered the lobster bisque, which was delicious and I wish i had gotten a cup.  I ordered the open steak sandwich with fries and hubby got the strip steak with mashed potatoes.  Delicious!  The steak was so good that it didn't need salt or anything.  Then to top it all off we got dessert.  Lee had carrot cake, which seemed home made and I had a Greek dessert, I don't remember the name of it.  It was crispy filo dough filled with custard and drizzled with a syrup.  This was the most awesome dessert I've ever eaten.  I mean that I dream about it and can't wait to go back to eat the yumminess.

Everyone needs to give this place a try. FYI, it's closed on Sunday and Monday.

Rating: 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

www.theolivetreewoodbury.com





No comments:

Post a Comment