Sunday, February 23, 2020

West Street Grill - Litchfield, CT

Lee and I decided to go for a ride last weekend and we ended up in Litchfield.  What a nice ride!!  I don't think there is anything more beautiful than the sun hitting the trees on a cold winter day!
We stumbled upon this restaurant that has fabulous photographs of horses on the walls with a pleasant decor. 

I'm going to start with a small negative this time.  The service was lacking, but it was our waiters' second day, so he gets a pass, but I was surprised that the other waiters didn't step in to help him. 
The owner is a very nice man who walked around, checked on his guests, and cleared tables when needed.  It was impressive.

Lee ordered the ravioli and I ordered the croque madame.  The waiter asked if we wanted bread for the table, but we didn't get it for quite a while. When we did get it, it was freshly made and nice and crusty. 😋 Lee's ravioli was yummy and my croque madame was out of this world delicious.  I gave Lee the salad that came with my meal, but I did taste the very good dressing.  We both got creme brulee for dessert.  All in all a very nice place to eat, a little pricey, but it is Litchfield.

Rating: 😊😊😊😊

www.weststreetgrill.com





No comments:

Post a Comment