Wednesday, July 24, 2019

From my kitchen

Just for fun, I thought I would share a post of what I made for dinner last night.  I wanted to prove that we don't eat out all the time and I do know how to cook.  Last week was an exception, because we had visitors from Missouri, Colorado and Myrtle Beach, and it was my birthday, so we ate out a lot.

Here's the lasagna I made and yes, I also made the sauce (not gravy).  As you can see we did quite a job on it.  Lee also brought it for lunch today and I had a piece for breakfast. HAHA!

The waitress at this establishment was very knowledgeable and polite, even when the customer could be crabby.  LOL, I crack myself up. The beverages were serve yourself.  Dessert was either ice cream or a peach.  Again, it was serve yourself, in this very casual environment.  Hang out clothes are encouraged, bras are not!

Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  See, I can give 5 stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment