Thursday, September 19, 2019

99 Restaurant & Pub - Danbury, CT

I don't know about anyone else, but I really like going to 99.  I've never had a meal that I didn't enjoy and I really love the popcorn they give you while you wait for the entrees.  My favorite thing to eat there is the mushroom sirloin.  It's an 8 oz top sirloin steak served over sauteed mushrooms with grilled asparagus and tomatoes.  There is also a small spring salad with a balsamic drizzle.  Very yummy and only 450 calories.  Lee enjoyed the lobster roll with fries and cole slaw on our most recent visit.  We had a waiter in training so things were a little slow, but that's understandable.  I won't complain about the service.

Why do restaurants insist on putting down carpeting???  It smells!!  It never really gets clean!! UGH!!  Get rid of the crappy carpet!

Rating: 😊😊😊

www.99restaurants.com


No comments:

Post a Comment