Saturday, September 7, 2019

Billy Joe's Ribworks - Newburgh, NY

Last Friday Lee and I went for a nice boat ride on the Hudson River.  After our boat ride, we walked along the river and checked out all the restaurants and there are many to choose from.  We settled on Billy Joe's.  We sat inside, but everything is open, so it's like eating inside and outside all at once.  The wait staff was on top of their game, which was shocking in such a busy place.  It was quite a conglomeration of people.  From bikers to families to construction workers to really hungry people like us.  It was awesome!!

Lee ordered ribs with a side of baked beans and cole slaw.  I ordered sliced brisket and cheddar sandwich with mac and cheese.  Lee's ribs were cooked to perfection and the baked beans with chunks of bbq meat in it were very yummy. My sandwich was huge and the mac and cheese was the best I've ever eaten.  I ate half of my sandwich, because I couldn't stop eating the mac and cheese.  It was creamy and cheesy with toothsome elbow macaroni.  I'm salivating just thinking about it. The sandwich was also delicious.

The waitress made sure Lee's soda was filled and there wasn't a wait for anything. 
If you are ever in Newburgh, you should definitely stop by the waterfront and check out Billy Joe's. 

Rating: 🍖🍖🍖🍖
Mac and cheese 😄😄😄😄😄

www.ribworks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment