Monday, September 30, 2019

Kibberia - Danbury, CT

When we got there, the restaurant was slow and we were surprised because it was a Friday night.  I will say that it filled up quite a bit as the evening went on and there seemed to be many take out orders.  We ordered our food at the counter and I got my usual spinach pie with hummus and Lee ordered the lamb kabob rice platter. Lee's food was a little pricey for what he received.  Lee's food took 20-25 minutes to come out. My spinach pie was brown and crunchy on the outside, not soft and yummy like I'm used to.  Lee said his lamb tasted like beef, but I don't eat lamb, so I wouldn't even try it.
I also wish that I had enough pita bread for the amount of hummus I got.

The staff was friendly and polite, but I'm not sure that we will be heading there again any time soon.

Rating: 😐😐

www.kibberia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment