Saturday, September 21, 2019

Buffalo Wild Wings - Danbury, CT

We walked into another restaurant with disgusting carpeting.  Remember, this place is also a bar.  It kind of smelled.  I couldn't help but wonder how many drunks have barfed on that carpet or how much alcohol was embedded in the nooks and crannies.  As if I wasn't grossed out already, the tables were very dirty and sticky.  We had to ask for ours to be cleaned.  The booths were so worn out that the foam was showing.  I don't know why we didn't walk out.

The waitress was good.  She took our order in a timely manner.  Lee ordered wings and I had some kind of chicken sandwich.  Lee's wings weren't mild like he ordered them, they were more medium and my sandwich tasted a little off.  I'm not sure if the oil was a little old or it was an odd breading.  The waitress actually asked me about the sandwich, which leads me to believe that there have been issues.  The fries were the best part.

Rating: 🍗🍗

www.buffalowildwings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment