Monday, September 30, 2019

Texas Roadhouse - Danbury, CT

I really like when you go into a restaurant and you are greeted right away, which was the case at Texas Roadhouse.  Our server was very nice and on the ball.  The sweet rolls with cinnamon butter is a nice way to begin a meal.

Lee ordered an 8 oz. sirloin medium and shrimp.  He had a salad and baked potato for his 2 sides.  The steak was perfectly cooked and his salad looked so good that it made me wish that I had gotten one too.  I ordered half a rack of ribs, baked potato and green beans.  The ribs were so meaty that I could only eat half of them.  They were very good. They also put the right amount of butter on the potato and for once and I didn't have to request more butter. I don't have a lot to say about this meal except everything was yummy and the service was great!

Rating: 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

www.texasroadhouse.com


No comments:

Post a Comment