Monday, September 9, 2019

Table Talk Diner - Poughkeepsie, NY

Please feel free to share my reviews on your Facebook pages!!

Last night, we went to Poughkeepsie to see my cousins that were in town.  This wasn't my first time at this diner, but I have to say it's one of the best diners that I've ever been to.  My cousins all enjoyed their food which varied from a tuna melt to pot roast to fish.  Lee and I stuck to typical diner fair.  He had a gyro and I had a turkey club without mayo, but with ranch dressing on the side.  The waiter was surprised by my request.  Is it a New England thing or is it a me thing?  Either way, it tastes good. My sister had soup.  We also had dessert.  The pies were yummy and the dessert case had a nice assortment of cookies, pastries and pies.  I forgot to take a picture, because I was too busy laughing my butt off with my family. We were actually laughing so hard, everyone messed up their mascara...except for Lee.  I wish we all lived closer.  Here's the cousins picture!!

www.tabletalkdiner.com


No comments:

Post a Comment